NZ$100000.00 - NZ$120000.00 per annum + + carpark + health insurance
28 June 2020
28 August 2020
With recent structural changes, and more projects awarded, an opportunity has come up within a development and project management consultancy to deliver across commercial, mixed-use, industrial and public sector. This team of Project Manager's have a national presence for being a project solutions orientated business with admirable confidence and expertise across the Country. Based in Auckland, this role will involve working on 3 live projects with good clients and contractors to ensure projects hit objectives and timelines.
The role is suited to a young professional who is looking to get ahead with their project management career and work with some energetic and highly passionate individuals. They take responsibility for their work and are always looking to diversify and add to their repertoire. This consists of development management, due-diligence, advisory and change management, while taking a pragmatic approach to the Construction world.
This firm are also hiring Senior Project Manager's which will ensure there is resource to support, guide and mentor Project Manager's. You will be involved in and responsible for delivering high quality service to their major clients. A Consultancy who are making their way out of this relatively unscathed at this stage of the economic rebuild.
- Create and execute project work plans and monitor compliance with project budgets and documents
- Ensure design specifications are being met during the construction process
- Understand cost-to-completion projections and make decisions accordingly
- Effectively manage project risk through mitigation planning
- Foster and maintain great relationships with all stakeholders
- Monitor and report against the implemented health and safety plan
- Communicate, communicate, communicate
Ideal background of the successful candidate:
- Construction relevant degree or qualification
- An understanding of the NZ construction industry with 5+ years experience
- NZ consultancy or client rep previous experience
- Able to demonstrate project delivery in either one or more sectors including; commercial office, mixed-use, industrial or public sector
- Clear and articulate communication with ability to express expectations as well as provide regular constructive feedback
- Ability to set, observe and re-evaluate project priorities frequently
- Project experience from inception to completion
This is fantastic opportunity for someone who wants to take responsibility for their own projects and client base, with the complete backing of its directors, but also an opportunity to establish a great work-life balance.
This position, as well as your application, will be treated with strict confidence. Please apply now or contact Rachel McNickle on 027 274 6821 to discuss.