13 September 2020
13 November 2020
This firm are extremely passionate about the service that they provide and the sectors they deliver in. This new Project Manager role is essential to ensuring this team achieve continuous successful delivery of high-quality and sustainable projects across New Zealand.
There is an immediate need for a sharp and technically sound Project Manager to join the team in Tauranga. There is significant current and future investment emerging and being directed by both public and private sector clients in which this business partner with. This is across many asset classes but particularly education, residential, public sector and commercial.
You will work in close partnership with the local team, as well as broader senior management, and will assist in overseeing, advising and delivering a significant portfolio across their specialist sectors. Completion of these projects on time, to budget and scope is the key deliverable of the position.
Key Selection Criteria as follows;
- A tertiary qualification in a relevant field, i.e: Civil Engineering, Construction, Project Management
- Understand cost-to-completion projections and assist in making decisions accordingly
- Excellent experience in understanding and managing construction contracts
- Second to none relationship and stakeholder engagement at all levels
- Identify and mitigate risk in a timely manner
- Maintain, manage and document all project reports and statements
- Facilitate team and client meetings effectively
- Keep senior management informed of project progress and cost status
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
This will be both a challenging and highly rewarding position for the successful applicant. It will provide a great opportunity to develop your skills and knowledge alongside a dynamic and experienced team. You will have an enjoyable working environment with a stable future project pipeline.
If you feel you meet the requirements of the selection criteria and are motivated by the purpose of this position, please apply now or contact Rachel McNickle on 027 274 6821 or email@example.com for a confidential discussion.