16 September 2020
16 November 2020
With recent projects awarded, and an optimistic view towards the Wellington Construction market, an opportunity has come up within a construction management consultancy to assist in delivering out an array of projects across both the private and public sector. This small team of Project Manager's have a national presence for delivering high quality work with a wide scope of service offerings to market. Based in the Wellington office, you will support the team and senior management with live project delivery locally.
The business has a focus on delivering meaningful work, taking social responsibility and managing their business in a progressive and forward thinking way. They do great projects with key players in the market, and have strong existing relationships with some of the best clients nationwide.
The role is suited to an experienced construction professional who is both results orientated and an autonomous worker. This team are efficient, focused individuals who take their work and careers seriously. They work with high energy and passion on every project in which they deliver. This ongoing role will consist of a varied portfolio including programme management, risk mitigation and project and design management.
Key Selection Criteria as follows;
- A tertiary qualification in a relevant field, i.e: Civil Engineering, Construction, Project Management
- Understand cost-to-completion projections and assist in making decisions accordingly
- Excellent experience in understanding and managing construction contracts
- Second to none relationship and stakeholder engagement at all levels
- Identify and mitigate risk in a timely manner
- Maintain, manage and document all project reports and statements
- Facilitate team and client meetings effectively
- Keep senior management informed of project progress and cost status
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
If you feel you meet the requirements of the selection criteria and are motivated by the purpose of this position, please apply now or contact Rachel McNickle on 027 274 6821 or email@example.com for a confidential discussion.