Bay of Plenty, Oceania
02 November 2020
02 January 2021
This Project Management role is with an astute, reputable and proud consultancy. They pride themselves on the array of services provided to the industry across NZ and the repeat project work which comes from their success in end to end project delivery. In this role you will be supported and challenged in strategic and interesting projects, while being provided with autonomy to execute your own innovation and delivery style.
The business focuses on and are open to many asset classes, based on the needs of their clients, including commercial, education, public sector, industrial, aged care, health, hotels and more. They do great projects with key players in the market, and have strong existing relationships with some of the best clients nationwide. The business has a good emphasis on culture fit to enable the teams to be professional, integral and high performing together.
This role will provide balance between working with and shadowing Senior Project Manager's allowing for training and professional development in the industry, whilst also have the freedom to work autonomously and identify and execute responsibilities and opportunities as you see fit. You should be provided with personal growth in this role while a chance to work on great projects to benefit your CV!
- Create and execute project work plans and monitor compliance with project budgets and documents
- Ensuring design specifications are being met during the construction process
- Understand cost-to-completion projections and make decisions accordingly
- Effectively manage project risk through mitigation planning
- Report to Senior Project Managers with project progress and cost status
- Monitor and report against the implemented health and safety plan
- Attend design meetings and support design development co-ordination and decisions
- Ensure efficiency, quality and affordability across the design and installation of all essential systems
- Construction relevant degree or qualification
- An understanding of the NZ construction industry with 3+ years experience
- Able to demonstrate project delivery in one or more construction sectors
- Clear and articulate communication with ability to express expectations
- Ability to set, observe and re-evaluate project priorities frequently
- A forward planner, who can demonstrate initiative and proactiveness
Apply now if you feel confident in the criteria for this role, alternatively feel free to contact Rachel McNickle to discuss further on 027 274 6821 or email@example.com.