15 November 2020
14 January 2021
30 November 2020
Cobalt Recruitment is working exclusively with our client who is responsible for the delivery of the critical piece of social infrastructure in the Waikato region. Working in a clientside capacity, you will work in a small but high performing team overseeing the construction and handover of this major project.
Reporting to the CEO, you will have a particular emphasis on construction management support, construction monitoring, site inspections, working with the independent reviewer and managing quality, safety and compliance reporting.
Key accountability's include:
- Monitor and ensure compliance with all health and safety requirements
- Maintain risk management policies and reporting
- Co-ordinate the submission of relevant information for PCG meetings
- Performance monitoring and management of construction activities
- Identification and management of key project issues and risks from a completion, compliance and handover perspective.
The successful candidate requires the following attributes
- At least 2-3 years' post graduate experience with a clientside or Project Manager consultancy environment
- Relevant professional qualifications in Engineering, Quantity Surveying or Construction Management
- Experience in the delivery of construction projects
- High attention to detail and strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Excellent ability to work effectively with a variety of project stakeholders
- Energetic and motivated by the challenge of project delivery
- Strong understanding of the New Zealand construction industry.
This exciting position is being offered as a two and a half year fixed term contract which would take you through to +9 months of works completion. You will in that time have gained outstanding experience in the delivery of one of the largest projects of its kind ever undertaken in New Zealand.
For further information please apply now or contact Andrew Stevenson on 027 274 3525 or email@example.com. Please note that with the current boarder restrictions in place due to COVID19 only applicants located in New Zealand and with the relevant working rights will be considered at this time.