27 July 2020
26 September 2020
We have a rewarding and challenging opportunity for you to work in the Education sector with an organisation that is providing NZ communities with a brighter future.
This role will play a part in managing one of the largest property portfolios in New Zealand and you will be rewarded with a guaranteed pipeline of projects including new build, refurbishments, upgrades and remedial works. This is your chance to make a positive impact for future generations.
- Manage the pre-engagement, visioning for design, planning, implementation, delivery and handover of each project to the agreed scope, schedule, budget and quality standards.
- Monitor the performance of contractors and consultants responsible for delivering projects.
- Maintain and build relationships with Contractors, Technical Advisors, community groups and all other key stakeholders.
The ideal candidate will have:
- 5 years plus industry experience
- High level technical understanding of the New Zealand development industry, design and building processes
- Strong written and verbal communication and presentation skills
- An understanding of government decision making and operating procedures
Feel free to get in touch with me on 09 303 9093 or send your CV through to email@example.com