01 June 2020
01 August 2020
Senior leadership opportunity for a Project Director / Senior Project Manager to join a well respected and leading Consultancy who are well known for delivering quality results and have a progressive approach which make them a leading supplier for high profile clients.
This is a significant role that will play a key part in delivering and building their operation in the Wellington region. You will hit the ground running and step on board to deliver a multi million dollar project which is about to start in the construction phase. You will be well connected in the Wellington region and have a natural business development skill set.
This would suit someone with a strong consultancy / client side background that is looking for the next step in their career. You will have the opportunity to grow and build your own team over time while working for a business that supports and develops their employees.
In this role your responsibilities will include:
- Foster and maintain relationships with all stakeholders, consultants, contractors and partners
- Provide end to end delivery of various projects
- Support with feasibility and project planning
- Generate new work that fits within the company's strategy
- Manage the project programme and cost plan along with productivity
- Ensure the implementation and compliance with all the project specific policies and procedures
- Demonstrate expertise and capability with NZS3910 contract
- Natural leadership with high personal and professional integrity
- Specialist construction project experience in the local market
- Min 10 years experience as a Project Manager
- A property, construction, architectural or engineering degree from a recognised tertiary institution
- Existing client networks and relationships within the New Zealand market
- A proven track record leading end-to-end project delivery on major projects
- Strong business acumen with natural business development competencies
- Accuracy and thoroughness in all written and verbal communication
Please apply now if interested in this role, or contact Sam Calvert for a confidential discussion on 027 274 5586.