03 June 2020
03 August 2020
A forward thinking, commercially minded and reputable Consultancy. A diverse culture, high performance environment and progressive approach to their clients. A multi-faceted firm who work on meaningful, impactful and overall successful projects for the community and wider NZ economy. Sounds intriguing? This role is a key leadership position for the growth phase of the business' asset class - Healthcare.
With an immense amount of bid activity and an obvious need for the government to prioritise Healthcare projects across NZ, a senior lead delivery role has been created to take full accountability for the business development, strategy and technical knowledge of end to end Healthcare projects. Also with a history in this sector, and an overall engagement for the skills this company has to offer, you will be encouraged and supported by the wider senior management team to identify and create opportunities.
As a Senior Project Manager or Project Director, you will require either a construction consultancy or client side background with proven experience in the Healthcare sector, along with strong contacts and a network to assist with business opportunities. You will often be responsible for decision-making and guidance on any challenges and contractual issues of projects, risk management, executing mission-critical objectives.
The ideal candidate profile:
- 10 - 15 years project management experience
- A property, construction, architectural or engineering degree from a recognised tertiary institution
- Existing client network and relationships in the local market
- The ability to generate new work that fits within the company strategy
- Extensive design and risk management
- Strong business acumen with natural business development competencies
- Ability to manage the project programme and cost plan along with productivity
- Accuracy and thoroughness in all written and verbal communication
Please apply now if interested in this role, or contact Rachel McNickle for a confidential discussion on 027 274 6821. Only those who meet the experience criteria will be considered and presented to the client.
For additional senior strategic roles, please feel free to get in touch.