21 May 2020
21 July 2020
A passionate, precise and highly sought after Consultancy. This is a role to absolutely acknowledge as being different from the rest. Their diverse culture, senior expertise, and progressive approach to clients makes them a preferred supplier across the Country. With an immense amount of bid activity, and client engagement for their services, a senior delivery professional is required to assist in delivering their projects and telling their story.
As a Senior Project Manager or Project Director, you will be responsible for decision-making and guidance on any challenges and contractual issues of projects, risk management, executing company strategy and identifying and pursuing opportunities. You would be working on projects anywhere from commercial, residential, retail to education, heritage and corporate masterplanning. Their success is derived from providing quality outcomes to their diverse client base by offering bespoke advice, management and solutions to complex developments.
The culture is one of excellence, working practically and collaboratively. You will feel empowered and trusted in this role. They attract, recruit and retain exceptional, highly experienced and disciplined people.
In this role your responsibilities will include:
- Foster and maintain relationships with all stakeholders, consultants, contractors and partners
- Provide end to end delivery of various projects
- Support with feasibility and project planning
- Generate new work that fits within the company's strategy
- Manage the project programme and cost plan along with productivity
- Ensure the implementation and compliance with all the project specific policies and procedures
- Demonstrate expertise and capability with NZS3910 contract
- Natural leadership with high personal and professional integrity
- Specialist construction project experience in the local market
- Min 10 years experience as a Project Manager
- A property, construction, architectural or engineering degree from a recognised tertiary institution
- Existing client networks and relationships within the New Zealand market
- A proven track record leading end-to-end project delivery on major projects
- Strong business acumen with natural business development competencies
- Accuracy and thoroughness in all written and verbal communication
Please apply now if interested in this role, or contact Rachel McNickle for a confidential discussion on 027 274 6821. Only those who meet the experience criteria will be presented to the client.