NZ$130000 - NZ$150000 per annum + additional benefits
16 June 2020
16 August 2020
This leading professional engineering consultancy has continued a positive trajectory through 2020 with a strong pipeline of private and public sector work.
They are working with a number of top businesses who are keen to see their developments start and continue forward, and for that the business is keen to find a Principal Engineer for their Structures team in Auckland.
The role will need this person to lead and project manage specific projects with key clients but also be able help solidify current and build new relationships. The current workload sees projects in resource consent and a few others in design and construction with a mix of commercial and industrial in the private and public sector. You will also be responsible for managing a small team of engineers at different levels.
- Full control of projects including initial site investigations and feasibility studies, preparing design packages from concept stage through to detailed design, report writing and construction monitoring.
- Managing, mentoring and training of staff.
- Being seen to be active within the engineering fraternity.
To be considered for this opportunity you will be in a similar level role or at that point in your career where you are looking for the next step up. You will bring strong networking, technical knowledge and experience in people management.
You will also have:
- Bachelor of Engineering degree
- Professional level engineering accreditation
- proven project management experience leading on projects.
The company culture is collaborative and they all work together to a common goal and that's to be the best in their field and deliver exceptional work for their clients. With a stable and highly skilled leadership team, there is a strong network of support available and for further career aspirations.
Apply online or if you require more information on the role, please contact Matt Donnelly on 09 303 9093.