Auckland, New Zealand
10 January 2021
11 March 2021
An impressive and highly experienced construction main contractor are looking to hire an Office Assistant, based in the CBD Head office to support the running of the ship! This company is dynamic, highly successful and a popular place of work in the Construction industry. They are one of the largest construction firms in NZ and provide professionalism, high quality service, and stability for their teams on nationally recognised projects.
In this Office Assistant role you will assist with day to day administration tasks, providing support to the Operations Manager, HR Manager, EA and CFO with all general office duties including IT, meeting preparation, phone and laptop issues, helpdesk, project administration, phones and customer service, etc. You will need to be great with IT!
You will work within a committed and personable team. Training will be provided in the role, and could start as a foot in the door with the opportunity to develop further internally to higher merits. Full time role although equal flexibility on hours for the right person.
Our ideal Candidate
The ideal candidate will strive for excellence and have the following additional qualifications and attributes:
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, a problem solver
- Confident user of Microsoft Office applications. Microsoft Teams and systems driven
- Highly capable in managing competing priorities and meeting deadlines
- A go-getter, demonstrates initiative and a proactive attitude
- Strong attention to detail and organisation skills
- Outstanding people skills
- Outside industry experience will be considered
- Work for a highly competent and growing construction contractor
- Permanent and stable position with progression opportunities
- Monthly drinks and social events
- Involvement in supporting charities and industry foundations
If you are ready to step up to the challenge of supporting this busy and high performing leadership team in a role which will keep you busy everyday, then please apply now. This is a great opportunity to join a vibrant culture, growing team, where your supportive role can make a difference.
Please contact Rachel McNickle on 09 303 9093 for a further discussion on your application, or apply now!