24 May 2021
21 June 2021
About the Role:
This is a fast paced and dynamic role where you will be supporting the Litigation team and working alongside the rest of the support team. On a day to day your responsibilities will encompass:
- General office and file administration
- Booking meetings and diary management
- Some dictation typing
- Formatting, editing and proof-reading documents in preparation for court
- Creating folders, bundles and hard copy files
- Processing billing and staff reimbursements
- Driving - from time to time driving lawyers to and from Court
- 2+ year's litigation background. Previous experience in immigration secretarial would beneficial.
- Proficient in software systems including Microsoft Word, Excel and Adobe Acrobat, proven experience in Affinity will be favourable.
- Ability to be a clear and effective communicator will ensure that you develop relationships quickly and effectively throughout the practice
- A quick and proficient typing speed will ensure that you will be at ease with Dictaphone typing
- If you are bilingual or able to speak a second language that would be advantageous to our client
- This role requires someone with a full clean drivers licence.
For further information, email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Simone on 027 224 5228, or click APPLY now.