26 May 2020
26 July 2020
A role has come up in our client's specialist insurance and civil litigation side of the practice, with grow in work. You will act for the insurer in a range of insurance claims inclduing professional indemnity, material damage claims and earthquake claims, product liability, public liability, regulatory claims and some general insurance work. There will also be a bit of employment law, civil claims and medico-legal work. You will be offered mentoring working with a partner and senior associate on files in a supportive team environment. You'll get a decent level of autonomy in file management too and can progress quickly within the firm based on merit.
The ideal person will have:
- 4+ years PQE in civil litigation work - ideally coming from a well-regarded practice. Insurance experience would be considered a bonus but isn't a must.
- An analytical mind with good drafting skills and ability to work with expert evidence;
- An interest in insurance litigation;
- Good university academic record; and
- Strong interpersonal skills.
Perhaps you're a NZ qualified litigation lawyer returning from the UK or Australia? Likewise, you might be at a point in your career where you want to specialise a bit more and move into a specialist insurance team that has a great work life/balance but also quality work. Get in touch with us to have a chat to see if this is an opportunity for you.
For a confidential chat, contact Anand Ranchhod on 027 2746 186 or email your CV and academic transcript to us at email@example.com.