NZ$100000 - NZ$120000 per annum
04 June 2020
04 August 2020
Our client is looking for a senior lawyer to join its 2 partner litigation team. Working within this full service practice, you'll work on a range of files across construction, insolvency, commercial / contract disputes, property disputes and civil matters. You'll have the chance to take a lead role on smaller files and support partners as second in charge on larger, more complex, matters. There is court and trial work involved so someone who is confident and enjoys advocacy work will work well in the team.
To be successful in this role you will have;
- 5-8+ years solid exprience across civil and commercial litigation in private practice;
- An analytical mind with good drafting and negotiation skills and ability to work with expert evidence;
- Competent court and mediation experience;
- An ability to support partners on larger and smaller cases, and work with a good degree of autonomy.
- Admittance to practice as a lawyer in NZ.
NZ qualified litigation lawyers looking to return from the UK or Australia are of interest, along with those that enjoy a mix of contentious work and are looking for a step up. If that sounds like you, apply now.
For further information, contact Anand Ranchhod on 027 2746 186 or email your CV and a copy of your academic record to firstname.lastname@example.org