27 May 2021
23 June 2021
About the Role:
Supporting a team of authors and working alongside an admin support team you will working in a fast paced and dynamic work environment.
Your main duties will be:
- Opening and managing client files
- Client onboarding and liaison
- Preparation of legal documents and filing
- General office and administration tasks as requested by partner
- 1+ years working experience within a law firm or similar professional services sector in property / conveyancing, finance documents and/or corporate legal secretarial support
- Proven experience working within Microsoft Office
- Process driven, able to work methodically, with a keen eye for detail and accuracy
- A clear communicator, able to build rapport with ease, be team driven and eager to exceed expectations
You will be aligning yourself with like minded high performers, that work hard in a collaborative and engaging team environment. As you will be supporting multiple partners you will have diversity in your work and therefore have exposure to multiple facets of the legal sector. This is a team where you will feel valued and recognised for your hard work and dedication.
For further information, contact Simone Macdonald on 027 224 5228 or email your CV to email@example.com, or click 'APPLY' now to send through your details.