Auckland, New Zealand
29 October 2020
04 December 2020
Cobalt is a New Zealand owned and operated recruitment consultancy. Our legal recruitment team is a pre-eminent player in providing quality lawyers and legal support staff to clients we work with in the legal industry. The key to our success are the Consultants that we hire and the progressive approach we take with our clients and candidates to achieve mutually beneficial outcomes.
The legal recruitment division was set up 4 years ago and has quickly grown to have a country wide client base and deep networks and connections within the industry. Our team of experts have experience within the legal industry themselves as well as a track record of success recruiting for it. As we continue to grow, we are looking for someone to enhance our team by spearheading the legal support (non-qualified) side of our business.
About the opportunity
The core part of this role will see you placing Legal Secretaries, Legal Executives, Trust Accountants, administration and HR staff into law firms and occasionally into corporates as well. Working primarily with non-qualified legal staff, you will be someone that can relate well to this audience and understand the nature in which they make decisions.
This is an exciting opportunity to move into an area of our business that has a well-established clientele and pool of candidates to get you started from day 1. While business development is still important to the role, there are already strong relationships in place that can be cultivated to help you to continue to grow the legal support side of our recruitment business.
- 2+ years' experience recruiting within the professional services sector with some experience recruiting legal support staff or business / office support and administration staff
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- A team-player that relate well with colleagues and clients
- Good time management skills and the ability to stay organised while multi-tasking
Any experience prior to working in recruitment such as account management, customer service or as a legal support person yourself, will be considered of great benefit.
- Competitive base salary, uncapped bonus structure which incentivises good performance
- Monthly, quarterly and annual awards for high performers
- Subsidised gym membership
- The ability to work 1 day from home a week, as well as work flexibly
- Laptop and mobile phone provided for work and personal use
- A fun, collegial and social team environment
- Using smart technology to help us be as effective and efficient in our job as possible
Our values are that we that we strive for quality, operate authentically, take responsibility and excel at delivery - if you think you fit within this, then we'd love to hear from you.
You should enjoy working as part of a team and have a flair for dealing with people from all walks of life. Cobalt places great importance on Diversity and Inclusion strategies in the workplace and ensuring that these standards are upheld within our recruitment processes. Dedication in this area, together with the desire to succeed will ensure your success.
For more information on this opportunity, please contact Anand Ranchhod on 027 2746 186 or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. All applications will be treated with confidence.