29 October 2020
28 December 2020
You're an experienced Legal Executive who has hands-on conveyancing experience and looking for a role where you can run your own files end-to-end. You are systems savvy, you win client's trust quickly and you know the conveyancing process backwards. With the property market on the rise, this is your opportunity to join a highly-regarded mid-sized law firm whose practice is consistently at the top of their game.
This is a comprehensive Legal Executive position that will boost your career given the type of work you'll be doing. As part of a team led by approachable property partners, you'll be assisting individuals and businesses on a variety of property transactions that will range from subdivisions to easements, residential conveyancing to development projects and refinancing arrangements. There will be an opportunity to be involved in commercial leasing arrangements and legal research as well.
You will ideally have:
- More than 6 years experience as a Legal Executive (registered or have completed your Diploma pre-2017);
- Experience running files from start until settlement;
- Sound knowledge of relevant firm and conveyancing systems (Actionstep, Infinity, PPSR, Webforms)
- Some experience in working with firm finances or accounts would be an advantage;
- Excellent interpersonal skills and a strong sense of client service.
If you're interested in a stimulating position with exposure to lots of interesting property transactions, working for a modern law firm who appreciates their people, now is the time to consider making a move to this established Canterbury-based law firm.
To find out more, contact Harrison for a confidential discussion on 027 274 5926 or click 'APPLY' to send your CV and academics.
Thinking of relocating? Cobalt Recruitment has opportunities all across New Zealand, so if you are looking to move to another region or return from overseas, Cobalt is perfectly positioned to help you with your transition.