NZ$65000 - NZ$75000 per annum
22 June 2020
21 August 2020
This engineering consultancy has pushed on through the last few months and have kept up their high standards of delivering quality work on time for their clients. They are now in a great position across the business and looking to hire in particular their surveying team.
They are looking to hire a Land Surveyor who is keen to be part of a growing business unit working on a range of green and brownfield sites across Auckland.
- Managing projects from initiation through delivery
- Conducting a wide variety of cadastral and topographical surveying on land development projects.
- Liaising with client and key stakeholders
- Verify design data, set out files and fieldwork
- Maintaining documentation for delivery.
- Completing daily progress reports and scheduling upcoming works
To Be Considered:
- Bachelor of Surveying
- Previous surveying experience across a number of different projects and asset forms.
- Understanding of surveying software especially Magnet, GPS, Total and Robotic Stations and Land-on-line.
- Strong communication both written and verbal
If this role sounds like you and your keen to work for a business that is a leader in the civil engineering and surveying in New Zealand then don't hesitate.
Apply online or if you require more information on the role, please contact Matt Donnelly on 09 303 9093.