NZ$75000.00 - NZ$100000.00 per annum + additional benefits
23 June 2020
22 August 2020
Why not work and live in the best place in New Zealand delivering significant projects in residential, commercial, hotels and more!
This business is a stalwart in the region that has built a successful engineering business and they are looking to hire a Land Development Engineer due to a continued flow of existing and new project work.
In this role, you will get down and dirty with all aspects of civil engineering from practical field work, liaising with clients, civil designing and report writing. This allows you to see each project through from start to finish in a 360 degree role.
To be successful in this role, you will possess the following:
- A Bachelor of Engineering university degree
- Understanding of NZ building codes and standards
- Experience in delivering subdivisions of any scale.
- Brilliant communication skills - both verbal and written
- Experienced in using Civil 12D and/or AutoCAD
The ideal candidate will be:
- A fantastic problem solver who can manage projects independently
- Able to work to tight deadlines
- A collaborative team player
- Proactive and shows initiative in various projects
- Willing to learn new technical skills
On offer is the chance to work on a variety of small and large scale projects that are significant to the growth of the Queenstown region.
Apply online or if you require more information on the role, please contact Matt Donnelly on 09 303 9093.