Auckland, New Zealand
NZ$45000 - NZ$50000 per annum
26 December 2020
24 February 2021
Perhaps you're looking to take your administration skills into a professional services environment or you've had some exposure to a law firm environment and want to join a firm where you can be mentored and have room to grow your career further? Get in touch to see if this opportunity is for you!
We have an exciting entry level Junior Legal Secretary position within a growing law firm that caters primarily to Chinese clients, therefore being able to speak Mandarin is key. The work the firm does covers property transactions, financing documentation, trusts, business transactions, leasing and related property and private client work. Working as a Junior Legal Secretary, you will be working with a fantastic team of lawyers, legal executives and other legal secretaries in a collegial team environment.
- You will have some administration experience (law office experience is not required) but ideally you'll have some experience working in an office environment.
- Personal attritbutes that include a 'can do' attitude, willingness to help out, technologically savvy with good attention to detail.
- Ability to touch type, with good accuracy, as well as know your way around MS Word and pick up new systems quickly.
- Ideally you will be degree qualified (this does not need to be a law degree).
- Mandarin speaking and ability to understand the language is a must.
- NZ Citizen or Permanent Resident
If you're looking to kick start your career in a rare junior legal secretarial position for 2021, get in touch to find out more.
Please note that unsuccessful applicants will not be contacted.
To find out more, email your CV and academic records to firstname.lastname@example.org or click APPLY now.