19 August 2020
18 October 2020
An opportunity to join a leading construction firm that is known for delivering quality projects across Commercial, Education and Retail. They are feeling confident moving forward in these times and have a secured pipeline of projects seeing them through to 2022 while working with a list of high profile clients.
This role would suit someone who is eager to get stuck in and learn. You will be working alongside respected industry professionals and have the opportunity to develop with in the company. This role will be working closely with their Carpentry team delivering a range of kitchen and joinery projects.
The ideal candidate will have:
- 2 years plus tendering / estimating experience. Carpentry experience would be preferred.
- Experienced in preparing tenders and estimates
- Good people skills and able to work with all stakeholders
- Solid knowledge of construction methodology, including the ability to read and understand technical drawings and specifications
- A relevant degree or diploma (e.g. Quantity Surveying or an Engineering related discipline)
Contact Sam Calvert at Cobalt Recruitment on email@example.com