29 June 2020
29 August 2020
Head of Infrastructure - A forward thinking, multifaceted, opportunity led Consultancy.
With over a decade of experience and reputation in the industry, this client has grown into a diverse team of project delivery and advisory specialists. The provide a diverse culture, high performance environment and progressive approach to their clients. This team of experts work on meaningful, impactful and overall successful projects for the community and wider NZ economy. Looking for a senior strategic role? This role is a key leadership position for the growth phase of the business's asset class - Infrastructure.
With a decent amount of bid activity happening and an obvious need for the government to prioritise and fast track Infrastructure projects across NZ, a senior lead delivery role has been created to take full accountability for the business development, strategy and technical delivery across a number of horizontal projects in their already established Wellington office. Also with a great history in this sector, and an overall engagement for the skills this company has to offer, you will be encouraged and supported by the wider senior management team to identify and create opportunities.
As a Project Director equivalent, you will require either a construction consultancy or client side background with proven experience in the Infrastructure sector, along with strong contacts and a network to assist with business opportunities. You will often be responsible for decision-making and guidance on any challenges and contractual issues of projects, risk management and executing mission-critical objectives.
The ideal candidate profile:
- 10 - 15 years project management experience
- A property, construction, architectural or engineering degree from a recognised tertiary institution
- Existing client network and relationships in the local market
- The ability to generate new work that fits within the company strategy
- Extensive design and risk management
- Strong business acumen with natural business development competencies
- Ability to manage the project programme and cost plan along with productivity
- Accuracy and thoroughness in all written and verbal communication
Please apply now if interested in this role, or contact Rachel McNickle for a confidential discussion on 027 274 6821. Only those who meet the experience criteria will be considered and presented to the client.
For additional senior roles beginning to enter the market across NZ, please feel free to get in touch.