30 August 2020
30 October 2020
A well known and highly respected commercial contractor are looking for Foreman to join their team in Wellington! Multiple opportunities are available on a range of sites due to the progression of their projects, and the future pipeline to be started. This contractor takes a proactive and creative approach to their work, only delivering high quality results in line with client and project expectations. They specialise in a variety of project sectors, including residential, education, healthcare, commercial, heritage and public sector, to name a few.
The Foreman role will see you responsible for implementation of project planning, management and quality assurance on site. This includes coordinating with staff, sub-contractors, suppliers and consultants to ensure that work is proceeding as per the plans and specifications.
Culture is everything here! If you are looking for a team who are dedicated, collaborative, respectful of one another's talent, long standing and high performing as a group, this is the one for you. This work family are all in it together, doing great things to change the construction world and build for the future.
- Relevant trade qualification required
- Have proven experience on large commercial/residential projects
- Strong technical and project planning skills
- Ability to delegate tasks
- Excellent communication and a team player
- The ability to produce programmes and and manage them
- Effective time management skill with the ability to prioritise
- Proven leadership skills and able to create a positive team atmosphere
If you are interested in this role, please apply now or for a confidential discussion, please contact Rachel McNickle on 027 274 6821 or email@example.com with your interest.