14 June 2020
14 August 2020
A highly competent and well noted contractor is looking for Fit out Supervisors and Managers in Auckland as their large developments move into the interiors stage. Their immense capabilities as a business unit and leadership team set them apart from the rest. They provide professionalism, commercial acumen, a progressive mindset and high quality delivery to all clients and stakeholders on every project they engage with.
These Fit-out delivery roles will be situated on some of their largest sites across Auckland, responsible for assisting in running the ship alongside a talented leadership team on site. You will be responsible for leading out the interiors part of the project ensuring all project and company objectives are met, and the smooth operation of a project to time and budget. You will be working in a high profile environment on projects stretching to $100M+ and will need to be very comfortable with fast paced, high spec projects.
- Work for a highly competent and growing contractor
- Permanent and stable position with progression opportunities
- Work on a large multi-million dollar site with the team to match
- Monthly drinks and social events
- Involvement in supporting charities and industry foundations
Our ideal Candidate:
The ideal candidate will strive for excellence in your field of expertise and have the following additional qualifications and attributes:
- Industry relevant qualification, including local NZ experience
- Experience in fit outs on multi-storey building construction
- Excellent communication skills, a problem solver
- Experience in Health & Safety and Quality Management
- Highly capable in managing competing priorities and meeting deadlines
- Instructing and managing sub contractors and suppliers
- Reputable experience in construction interiors on large sites
- A trade background with commercial site management experience
- Attention to detail and the ability to ensure delivery of the project programme efficiently
This is a rewarding challenge supporting this fast paced, busy site, with a high performing leadership team and a company and Director who appreciates everyone within their own right. This is a great opportunity to join a vibrant culture and dynamic and ambitious player.
Please contact Rachel McNickle on 027 274 6821 for a further discussion on your application, or apply now! Interview and immediate start available.