Auckland, New Zealand
22 November 2020
22 January 2021
This position is based in Christchurch working for a well-regarded law firm. If you are looking for an opportunity to make a difference to the lives of your community, colleagues and clients, then this would be a fantastic opportunity to consider.
The work will involve a mix of private paying client work in the areas of care of children, parenting and protection orders, spousal maintenance, domestic violence, relationship property (both agreement drafting and handling RP disputes) and negotiating settlements. Your experience with property and trusts will come in handy too.
You'd work in a collegiate team alongside other experienced lawyers and partners who are interested in helping you develop your career. In return, you will gain the opportunity to expand your family law career at a progressive and uplifting firm, mentoring you to develop your legal skills so you can perform at your best. On the cards is flexibility and the potential for a reduced hours position.
We are interested in speaking with you if you have the following:
- 4+ years' PQE in dealing with Family Law matters;
- Experience in appearing at the Family Court and the High Court as well as providing advice and facilitating mediation sessions.
- Passion for improving people's lives and striving for mutually beneficial outcomes;
- Looking to be part of a high-performance but balanced business to plant your career roots;
- Willing to go the extra mile for clients in need.
Perhaps you're looking at relocating to Christchurch for family or personal reasons. Maybe you'd like to step into a more senior role and have independence on file management, either way, we're interested to speak with you.
For more information contact Harrison on 027 274 5926 or click "APPLY" now.