22 November 2020
21 January 2021
A global investment management business with a diversified asset class mix is looking for a Facilities professional to join their team. The business has built an enviable reputation for reliability and success in direct real estate funds management, where it is a recognised market leader in sourcing and structuring property funds, capital raising and asset and property management. It continues to target long term asset performance through a disciplined and diligent approach.
The key responsibilities in this role may include but not be limited to the following:
- Provide support to the Centre Manager and Centre management team to enable maintenance related issues to be resolved promptly;
- Liaise with tenants directly on all FM activities, responding to queries in a timely manner and ensuring quarterly inspections are completed and documented;
- Assisting with the preparation of monthly reporting, ensuring the BWoF schedule is adhered to and monitoring compliance across the centre;
- Supporting with contractor management processes, including insurance and health and safety documentation across the business;
- Processing invoices and work orders
- Contract management, energy management and HR duties
In order to be successful in this role, you will likely have the following skills and attributes:
- Bachelor of Property Degree or trades certification (preferred, but not essential)
- 1-3 years' experience within property, preferably with strong knowledge of best practice facilities management principles
- Strong customer service ethic and stakeholder management skills
- Excellent attention to detail and accuracy
- Highly organised with the ability to multi-task and prioritise deadlines
- Strong verbal and written communication
This exciting new role affords the opportunity to progress your career via active facilities management and work on a vibrant retail asset for a global property company.
On offer is a modern working environment, recently updated custom systems to work with, a lively and friendly team who enjoy their jobs, and strong workplace values. This is a business that works hard and rewards well.
To learn more or to see a full job description, please submit your interest via the link above, or alternatively for a confidential discussion please contact Matt Webster at Cobalt Recruitment on (09) 303 9093.