Auckland, New Zealand
23 November 2020
22 January 2021
A leading New Zealand commercial property company is looking to add to their in-house facilities team. As a significant commercial landlord, they pride themselves on delivering a quality tenant experience across all touchpoints with their properties. In this role, you will assist the Facilities function and be an integral member of a close-knit, high performing team across their diverse range of buildings, spanning various property asset classes.
Due to recent internalisation of their FM department, a need has arisen for a Facilities Coordinator to join the team at Head Office to provide efficient and effective support services to enable the Facilities team to deliver professional Facilities Management to all commercial properties.
The key responsibilities in this role may include but not be limited to the following:
- Provide support to the FMs to enable maintenance related issues to be resolved promptly;
- Liaise with tenants directly on certain tasks, responding to queries in a timely manner and ensuring quarterly property inspections are completed and documented;
- Assisting with the preparation of monthly reporting, ensuring the BWoF schedule is adhered to and monitoring compliance across the portfolio;
- Supporting with contractor management processes, including insurance and health and safety documentation across the business;
- Assisting the FMs with major capital expenditure projects for varying asset classes including preparation of business cases, project management tracking and reporting;
- Processing invoices and work orders
- Lease and database administrative duties.
In order to be successful in this role, you will likely have the following skills and attributes:
- Bachelor of Property Degree or similar tertiary qualification (preferred, but not essential)
- Previous experience within property, preferably with some basic knowledge of best practice facilities management principles
- Strong customer service ethic and stakeholder management skills
- Excellent attention to detail and accuracy
- Highly organised with the ability to multi-task and prioritise deadlines
- Strong verbal and written communication
This exciting new role affords the opportunity to progress your career via active facilities management and work on a wide variety of assets across classes for a leading property company.
On offer is a modern working environment, recently updated custom systems to work with, a lively and friendly team who enjoy their jobs, and strong workplace values. This is a business that works hard and rewards well.
To learn more or to see a full job description, please submit your interest via the link above, or alternatively for a confidential discussion please contact Matt Webster at Cobalt Recruitment on (09) 303 9093.