27 August 2020
27 October 2020
A Development Manager role with a Consultancy business consisting of a diverse team of property advisors and project delivery specialists. This business offers a comprehensive suite of cradle to grave project development services to its clients. They cover every step from development feasibility through to turn key delivery and income realisation of finished scheme.
In this role, you will work with a highly experienced Development team and the wider project management group giving you front row proximity to best practice development management process. Your professional development will be clearly defined, ensuring relevant training and mentoring is a foundation to reach those heights. You will support several current and new developments across an array of property asset classes.
The role will be based in their Auckland office however will likely require some travel depending on location of developments. The position is immediately available. There are likely to be Project Management responsibilities included in the scope of this role also.
- Assist the Development Managers with managing a range of property development projects.
- Help maintain relationships that build a positive external perception of the business.
- Under the supervision of the Development Manager/s, assist in developing detailed project strategies and plans for development projects.
- You will assist on a range of responsibilities that include: market research, planning, feasibility and financial modelling & scoping of opportunities.
- Assist in the meeting minutes for PCG meetings.
- Be involved in the selection of project teams of consultants and contractors which comply with company policy and objectives to ensure projects are procured on time, and within budget.
- Help to produce high quality projects that maximise the company's return on investment.
To be considered for this fantastic opportunity the ideal candidate will come from an engineering, planning or project management background between 3 - 5 years, however other relevant experience is being considered, i.e. valuation.
You will also have:
- A relevant tertiary qualification.
- Competence in negotiation and client relationship management.
- A good understanding of financial and analytical work.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written with the ability to produce high quality reports and presentations.
This is a great opportunity for a smart and ambitious individual who aspires to be a Property Development Manager. It comes with all the training and support you will need, and a reputable and dynamic team culture.
To apply in strict confidence, click the apply button or for more information please contact Rachel McNickle on 027 274 6821 or email@example.com.