Auckland, New Zealand
NZ$180000.00 - NZ$220000.00 per annum + base subject to experience
01 December 2020
31 January 2021
A privately owned New Zealand property development business, delivering master-planned residential land and beautifully designed built form projects across NZ is currently looking for a Land Development Manager in Auckland.
The Development Manager's primary focus is the development and delivery of the civil works for a large-scale master planned development in North Waikato. There is a mixture of medium to high density housing as well as commercial and retail centre and other amenities.
The role will cover a range of responsibilities such as;
- Master-planning and multi-stage delivery strategy.
- Manage land development from resource consent through to completion and title.
- Design and consultant engagement and management with an emphasis on civil and infrastructure.
- Obtaining council and COO consents, approvals and titles.
- Internal and external stakeholder management.
- Financial and cost management.
- Overseeing civil contract management.
- Risk management
Residential land development experience in New Zealand is required for this role. You'll need to point to previous management achievement/experience in master planning, due diligence, planning approval, design, and delivery.
- A strong understanding of land development and subdivision process, with a focus on civil design and construction, consenting, and 224c process..
- A degree qualification in property or related discipline (for example Engineering, Planning, Surveying, Construction or Project Management).
- Project/development management experience from a developer or PM/Engineering consulting background.
- Strong time management, communication, leadership and organisational skills.
- Be a highly self-motivated, confident individual with a great attitude and team player.
- Presentable, outgoing and confident.
This business has positioned itself over the last decade as one of our leading residential developers successfully balancing scale with quality of product. They're populated by high performing financial, development and construction professionals who are absolutely committed to delivering high quality development outcomes for their purchasers and investors.
If you are interested in learning more about this role and the business, please apply in confidence with your CV attached or contact Matt Donnelly on 09 303 9093.