30 May 2021
07 July 2021
This is a fascinating role for the fact that it offers an opportunity to work with a seriously successful and highly discerning developer that ensures the finished products are well designed, and pride themselves on their attention to detail and producing high quality homes.
This is a significant strategic hire for the company as the role will require the individual to drive the delivery of new development opportunities and build solid commercial relationships across the Wellington region.
- Identify potential development investment opportunities.
- Prepare detailed project strategies and plans for development projects and undertake detailed feasibility and financial analysis of prospective projects.
- Management of master planning and consenting processes.
- Manage project teams of consultants and contractors in compliance with company policy and objectives to ensure projects are procured on time and within budget.
- Deliver high quality projects that maximise the company’s return on investment.
- Ensuring that all employees and contractors understand and accept their responsibility to promote a safe and healthy workplace.
To be considered for this fantastic opportunity the ideal candidate will have significant experience as a development manager in due diligence, planning approval, detailed design, and construction of residential.
You will also have:
- A relevant tertiary qualification majoring preferably in valuation, engineering, property, project management or construction.
- You should have end to end development management experience with a proven eye for identifying new opportunities and turning those opportunities in to reality.
- Experience producing development feasibilities and cash flow forecasts.
- Working closely with external stakeholders while managing the design, procurement, and tendering of projects.
- Managing the project programme and that all contractors and sub-contractors are working to timeframes set.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written with the ability to produce high quality reports.
To apply in strict confidence, click apply or for more information please phone Matt Donnelly on (09) 303 9093