Auckland, New Zealand
14 January 2021
16 March 2021
A Development Manager role with a Consultancy business who take pride in delivering successful projects across Commercial, Education, Residential, Government & Industrial sectors. They provide specialist project planning, project management and land development services throughout NZ for a diverse portfolio of clients.
The business offers a comprehensive suite of cradle to grave project development and delivery services to its clients. They cover each step from development feasibility through to turn key delivery and income realisation of finished scheme. In this role, you will work closely with the client and wider project delivery team giving you front row proximity to best practice development management processes. You will support several current and new developments across an array of property asset classes.
The role will be based in their Auckland office however will likely require some travel depending on location of developments. The position is immediately available.
- Assist with managing a range of property development projects
- Help maintain relationships that build a positive external perception of the business
- Assist in developing detailed project strategies and plans for development projects
- You will assist on a range of responsibilities that include: market research, planning, feasibility & scoping of opportunities
- Assist in the meeting minutes for PCG meetings
- Be involved in the selection of project teams of consultants and contractors which comply with company policy and objectives to ensure projects are procured on time, and within budget
- Help to produce high quality projects that maximise the company's return on investment
To be considered for this fantastic opportunity the ideal candidate will come from an engineering, planning or project management background between years, however other relevant experience is being considered, i.e. valuation.
You will also have:
- A relevant tertiary qualification
- Competence in negotiation and client relationship management
- A good understanding of financial and analytic work
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written with the ability to produce high quality reports and presentations
This is a great opportunity for an experienced Development Manager to work with an agile and nimble team, whilst working for a business with a confident pipeline of work. Should a Project Manager be considered for this role, you would need to be able to clearly demonstrate previous accountability across planning, feasibility, due-diligence reports and procurement.
To apply in strict confidence, click the apply button or for more information please contact Rachel McNickle on 027 274 6821 or email@example.com.