Auckland, New Zealand
NZ$200000.00 - NZ$210000.00 per annum + bonus
29 October 2020
29 December 2020
A privately owned New Zealand property development business, delivering master-planned residential land and beautifully designed built form projects across NZ is currently looking for a delivery focused Development Manager in Auckland.
This Development Manager role will take charge of the delivery and sell down of a multi-typology residential development in West Auckland. The main thrust being the delivery of two apartment towers and three level townhouses. The product is a mix of high end and affordable product.
The position requires the following skills, attributes and experience from interested candidates;
- A relevant tertiary education
- At least 10 year's experience as a Development Manager leading multi-level residential projects through to turn key delivery
- Demonstrated experience of running project sales & marketing campaigns through to successful sell down.
- Advanced stakeholder management skills with all stakeholders
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- A highly developed sense of commercial awareness
- Absolute comfort with operating autonomously and making decisions quickly and independently
- A keen eye for detail in every aspect of a development's presentation.
This business has positioned itself over the last decade as one of our leading residential developers successfully balancing scale with quality of product. They're populated by high performing financial, development and construction professionals who are absolutely committed to delivering high quality development outcomes for their purchasers and investors.
If you are interested in learning more about this role and the business, please apply in confidence with your CV attached or contact Matt Donnelly on 09 303 9093.