Auckland, New Zealand
NZ$140000.00 - NZ$160000.00 per annum + bonus & benefits
02 December 2020
01 February 2021
A fantastic opportunity has arisen to work for a leading residential developer as a Design & Delivery Manager to manage multiple apartment projects across Auckland. This is a newly created role in a new business line of an already successful developer.
This current project portfolio of walk up and lifted apartments is steadily growing, and you will be working closely with multiple internal and external stakeholders managing the design from initial concept through detailed design, while also supporting the construction phase.
As you will be coming in at a senior level, being able to demonstrate that front end design management and cradle to grave qualities is imperative.
Other responsibilities will include:
- Managing and coordinating the design review from external architects.
- Push the designs through the consent process.
- Working closely with the development team on complex issues, and progress on projects.
- Ensuring design specifications are being met during the construction process.
- Reporting to the General Manager giving detailed progress reports
To be considered for the role the ideal candidate will come from a Architecture background with previous design & delivery management experience either in an Architectural practice or consultancy/client side role.
- Residential Apartment experience
- Experience managing projects from detailed design and planning through to completion.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to manage the demands of designers, engineers and contractors on site.
To apply online please attach a CV or if you require more information on the role call Matt Donnelly on 09 303 9093