Auckland, New Zealand
plus car + bonus
01 December 2020
30 January 2021
A fantastic opportunity has arisen to work for a leading residential developer as a Construction Manager to manage multiple apartment projects across Auckland. This is a newly created role in a new business line of an already successful developer.
As the Construction Manager you will be working closely with the development team reported to the General Manager responsible for managing projects from consenting through procurement and delivery of lifted and walk up apartment projects.
- To lead, plan, manage, control and co-ordinate the construction process to ensure the delivery of lifted and walk-up apartments.
- Provide commercial support to the development team in initial project concept stage.
- Manage and administer contracts for each work packages on the project/s.
- Leverage strong relationships in the industry with suitable Contractors, Subcontractors, and Suppliers to secure further opportunities and repeat business for the future.
- Managing the programme through to final delivery and handover of units.
- Managing the team to perform their duties effectively and resources are allocated to meet requirements.
- Providing continuous improvement and accurate reporting on the project/s.
To be considered:
- Relevant qualification and/or accreditation.
- Proven construction management experience with a particular focus on apartments or commercial projects.
- Knowledge of design, consents and procurement.
- Demonstrate flexibility and resilience in dealing with complex issues, and deploys sound problem solving methodology.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written with the ability to produce high quality reports.
- Client facing and stakeholder management experience.
This is a great opportunity to make the jump into a client side role with an organisation that has an existing pipeline of work and are building a high calibre team. There is a fantastic salary package on offer which includes a bonus scheme plus extras.
To apply online please attach a CV or if you require more information on the role call Matt Donnelly on 09 303 9093