Auckland, New Zealand
02 December 2020
01 February 2021
You may be an existing commercial property partner but feel that the firm you're in isn't the right fit for you longer term or you could be a Senior Associate ready to make the move into a partnership role, where you're not seeing an immediate pathway into partnership - if this sounds like you, we'd like to hear from you.
We are working with a client that has a strong property practice, and worked well through the COVID-19 situation. The practice is full service and you'd work alongside other partners that offer a complimentary skill set. The firm supports its partners in business development and marketing activities, offers flexibility and has a clear partnership model in place. As a firm, they're well-established with long standing clients that involve large corporate clients, investors, developers and high net worth individuals. The firm is inclusive, actively promotes diversity and is progressive - they're looking for someone that will be a fit for their values and ethos.
- 10+ years' solid experience in commercial property acquisitions / divestments, commercial leasing, property development work, subdivisions, investment and related commercial property work.
- Experience gained in a top tier firm or highly regarded commercial property team within a boutique or mid-sized practice.
- Recent NZ based experience.
- Experience in mentoring and assisting with training juniors.
- Good leadership qualities, with the drive and ambition to take on management responsibilities of a partner.
- Client relationship management skills where you've worked with key players within the property industry.
- Business development capabilities and experience in this area. A transferable client base is ideal but not a must, as there is plenty of existing work and the firm will invest in the right person.
If you're thinking about where you're headed for 2021, and have a suitable background, get in touch to find out more.
All enquiries and applications will be treated in strict confidence.
For a confidential chat, contact Anand Ranchhod on 027 2746 186 or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.