01 October 2020
01 December 2020
On behalf of Stride Property, one of New Zealand's leading listed property companies, Cobalt are recruiting for a Retail Centre Manager to join their team here in Auckland.
Stride Property Group (SPG) is an NZX listed stapled group comprising Stride Property Limited (Stride) and Stride Investment Management Limited (SIML). They are primarily investors in New Zealand office, retail and industrial property.
Wholly owned and developed by Stride, NorthWest Shopping Centre's GLA is approximately 34,500 sqm and is anchored by Farmers and Countdown, along with over 120 specialty retailers, restaurant precinct and office accommodation.
The overall objective is to ensure maximisation of net operating income and asset value through effective leasing strategy, operational excellence and the maximisation of centre sales performance.
Key responsibilities include:
- The integration of an annual budget, marketing plan and reporting
- Optimisation of tenancy mix in conjunction with the leasing team
- Security and safety of the centre and its services
- Marketing and public relations
- Business case preparation and expenditure management, and
- Stakeholder relationships, retailer advisory, and people management.
To be successful in the role you will possess the following:
- Practical experience in property management, building management / commercial leasing, and/or retail assets
- Skilled and efficient user of administrative, management and building management technologies
- Practical Financial Management and Marketing
- Dispute resolution experience
- Ability to implement and oversee Health and Safety policy and processes.
- Lease Management
- Contractor management
- OPEX/CAPEX budgeting/Reporting
In return, Stride offers the opportunity to be part of the exciting future of NorthWest, leading and working alongside a great team of people. The team takes great pride in creating an exceptional retail experience, whilst maintaining a fun, collegiate, knowledgeable, and progressive workplace environment. An excellence remuneration package, including base salary and incentives, is on offer for the right candidate. This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced property professional to make a mark in an expanding commercial retail environment.
If you're interested to learn more about this opportunity please submit your interest via the link above, or alternatively for a confidential conversation contact Matt Webster at Cobalt Recruitment on (09) 303 9093