12 October 2020
11 December 2020
Opportunity to join a leading Project Management and Building Consultancy with services across property and construction. The business is feeling very strong and confident and are looking for an experienced Building Surveyor to join an existing team of high performing Consultants who are based across Auckland and Wellington.
As a Building Surveyor, you will focus on providing successful building services to clients across Commercial, Retirement and Residential sectors for high profile clients. This role will let you work alongside some of the industry's best and give you the training and development to have a successful career. You will be working with some of the top private and public Clients which will make for an attractive workload.
This role will require someone who can work autonomously and likes to get on and get the job done!
To be successful in this role you will need:
- 2+ years industry experience in Construction and be a registered Building Surveyor
- Degree or Bachelor Qualification in Property, Building Surveying or equivalent
- Excellent communication skills and presentation
- A strong understanding and knowledge of construction contracts
- Motivated attitude for the industry and a hunger to learn and develop
This is a fantastic opportunity progress your career with one of the industry's best, be rewarded with an experience relevant salary, the opportunity to work for an award-winning Professional Services company, and an enjoyable working team environment.
This position as well as your application will be treated with strict confidence. For more information, please contact Sam Calvert on firstname.lastname@example.org