08 September 2020
08 November 2020
A Consultancy looking to bring on board a Building Surveyor with some delivery experience in the local market. This role will see you focus on providing successful building services to clients across healthcare, commercial office and industrial, with a good forward pipeline.
This is an ideal role for an entrepreneurial, commercially minded Building Surveyor who is looking to break away from a large organisation to work in a hands on role. You will undertake commercial Building Surveying instructions and deliver these services to a hand standard and on time. You will need to be able to hit the ground running on a consistent pipeline of projects and have a sense of initiative to help develop the business.
To be successful in this role you will need:
- 5+ years industry experience
- Life cycle delivery experience ideally in the local market
- A Degree or Bachelor Qualification in Building Surveying
- To ideally be Chartered or close to becoming MRICS qualified
- Excellent communication skills and presentation
- To be self-motivated and a team player
- A strong understanding and knowledge of construction contracts
- Have the ability to perform in a dynamic and client-focused environment
This is a fantastic opportunity to progress your career and join a professional and highly regarded team. You will be offered an experience relevant salary and work with a team of experienced Building Surveyors and Project Managers.
To be considered for this role, you will need to be on the ground in New Zealand already or have a valid NZ working visa, given current border restrictions.
This position, as well as your application will be treated with strict confidence. For more information, please contact Rachel McNickle on 027 274 6821 or email@example.com.