Auckland, New Zealand
NZ$100000.00 - NZ$120000.00 per annum + plus bonus
14 December 2020
12 February 2021
A leading property development business with several current and new developments are looking to bring on board an individual who is keen to take on a Development Assistant role.
You will have the full support of the property team to ensure your career is successful with unlimited scope for growth to become a Development Manager. Your professional development will be clearly defined, ensuring relevant training and mentoring is a foundation to reach those heights.
- Assist the Senior Development Manager with managing a range of property development projects.
- Help maintain relationships that build a positive external perception of the business.
- Under the supervision of the Senior Development Manager, assist in developing detailed project strategies and plans for development projects.
- You will assist on a range of responsibilities that include: market research, planning, feasibility and financial modelling & scoping of opportunities.
- Assist in the meeting minutes for PCG meetings.
- Be involved in the selection of project teams of consultants and contractors which comply with company policy and objectives to ensure projects are procured on time, and within budget.
- Help to produce high quality projects that maximise the company's return on investment.
To be considered for this fantastic opportunity the ideal candidate will come from a property and/or finance background between 3 - 5 years.
You will also have:
- A relevant tertiary qualification
- Competence in negotiation and client relationship management.
- A good understanding of financial and analytical work.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written with the ability to produce high quality reports and presentations.
This is a great opportunity for an ambitious individual who aspires to be a Property Development Manager. It comes with all the training and support you will need, as well as a competitive salary based on experience.
To apply in strict confidence, click the apply button or for more information please phone Matt Donnelly on (09) 303 9093