Bonus and benefits
24 May 2020
07 June 2020
Established New Zealand private property investment organisation is seeking to recruit a property and asset management coordinator to support their Auckland office in a wide variety of duties.
In order to support in the management of both their established and rapidly expanding mixed-asset commercial portfolio, this firm requires a property graduate to support their Asset Manager. This is a superb opportunity for someone currently operating as a junior property manager or valuer, to gain exposure and associated career progression from landlord side portfolio management.
The role will have an overriding objective for maximising value through high client and tenant satisfaction levels.
Working as an integral part of their small and friendly in-house team, you will be exposed to many aspects in the day-to-day running of a commercial property portfolio.
- Tertiary qualification, ideally a bachelor's degree with emphasis in property or related subject
- 1-2 years' experience in commercial real estate with the ability to demonstrate excellent property management knowledge perhaps following a core related area such as leasing, property coordination or valuation
- A passion for real estate with a good understanding of property investment fundamentals, backed with some knowledge of the commercial sector
- Good communication and time management skills
- Excellent organisational and problem-solving skills for working on a variety of duties
- A highly customer/client-focused individual who strives for excellence
- Self-motivated with ability to work both autonomous and in a support capacity on key aspects of property management.
The role offers a competitive basic salary and bonus.
If you're seeking to accelerate your career and interested to learn more about this opportunity, please contact Christian Lawrence of Cobalt Recruitment on 027 2739983