Senior Consultant – Accounting & Finance
- Auckland, Auckland Central
- Cobalt Recruitment, Recruitment Consultant
- 24th May 2017
- Job Type
Cobalt Recruitment is a market leading recruitment consultancy servicing the Property & Infrastructure, Accounting, Finance and Legal sectors in New Zealand. Since 2009 we've been delivering great candidates to our clients, empowering them to realise their own business objectives and growth plans.
In Auckland we are seeing significant new opportunities arise from both commercial and professional services employers who are keen to partner with businesses who are able to provide end to end recruitment services and the highest quality.
We're receiving a constant stream of new job instructions across the board from our current client base, at all levels of business from transactional accountancy roles through to CFO and Executive level, on both a permanent and interim basis.
In response to this we are looking to hire a Senior Consultant in our Auckland office to take on an already existing commercial Accountancy & Finance desk, with the support of a senior consultant covering CA firms. You will be a crucial part of the national success of this sector, which is spearheaded currently by our Auckland team who have rapidly established themselves as key suppliers to a large collection of great clients.
Interested candidates will ideally have the following;
- I am keen to talk to people with either current agency recruitment experience or someone currently working in the A&F sector looking to make the move in to recruitment.
- A tertiary qualification or equivalent
- 360 degree recruitment experience
- High degree of comfort operating in a client facing capacity
- Natural sales ability and a high degree of commercial awareness
- An inquisitive mind and a thirst for new information
- Excellent communication skills
- Someone with Career ambitions to move up to higher honours.
This is a great career opportunity with genuine development potential as you’ll be the sole consultant for this service line in Auckland with a level of commitment from the business to invest further.
We've got a great team of Consultants in place who work hard to drive and support each other to reach the heights they strive for. We enjoy each others company and ensure the social calendar and mood around the office is a fun and supportive one.
If you're looking for an opportunity to work for a market leader with a great track record and a fun and hard working environment then we would be very keen to hear from you.