Experienced Recruitment Consultant
- GBP25000 - GBP30000 per annum
- UK, North West
- Cobalt Recruitment, Recruitment Consultant
- 23rd June 2017
- Job Type
Experienced Recruitment Consultant
Building and Construction
Competitive basic and market-leading bonus structure
Hardman Square, Manchester
Since opening its doors in 2001, Cobalt Recruitment is now a highly regarded international real estate recruitment firm with a network of 14 offices across four continents. Within the Construction area itself, we have plenty of PSL agreements in place for you to benefit from and the majority of our work comes from repeat business. Our success is built on our expertise in the provision of contingency, executive search and advertised selection to the markets we service.
We are looking for an experienced Recruitment Consultant to take the lead on driving our technical team forward. This is a replacement role and our primary goal is for a driven recruiter to rebuild a highly profitable desk off the back of our historical relationships within the Project/Development Management, Quantity Surveying and Building Surveying sector for some of the Region's top Property, Consultancy, Estate and Development companies. However we would also look at good people within our other divisions; facilities management, general practice, residential and finance.
What's different about Cobalt?
- We're not all about KPIs and stats. At Cobalt, we offer a unique environment. You will be given plenty of autonomy to run your own desk, whilst gaining management training and development. We like to give our people the support and the tools and then trust them to do their job well and work well together.
- We invest into our candidate attraction strategy to help you fill your roles. One look at our company blog and YouTube channel will give you an idea of how seriously we take our marketing. Where it fits with our strategy, we also sponsor numerous industry events to help our teams build their networks. Last year, we sent a team of 5 to the MIPIM conference.
- You wouldn't be coming into a role and feel like you are alone. There are plenty of opportunities for you to collaborate with our Construction, Property & Infrastructure team in London, as well as our Real Estate teams nationwide to drive business.
The Manchester office is typified by hard-working, intelligent and outgoing consultants. You would be managed by the Head of Manchester, Maria Sinclair who has a wealth of knowledge and connections built over 18 years. The team is sociable both in and outside of work and takes pride in the service we provide for our clients.
Our office is located in the heart of Spinningfields surrounded by business leaders and swanky bars, which is handy when it comes to client or candidate meetings. For a good team fit, we are looking for a charismatic and driven person who is ambitious to learn and progress their career and earning potential.
- Extremely competitive base salaries
- Leading bonus structure
- Achievement rewards, nights out and good work life balance for our industry.
- A stable profile of consistent billings and development is expected.
- An outgoing personality with the ability to communicate easily and naturally through to executive director level.
- High work ethic.
- Ambition to succeed and progress your career within our business.
If you match the above requirements, we'd love to discuss this opportunity more with you. It's always easier to talk about our business in person so if you are keen, please apply online with your current CV and we'll be in touch.