Valuation Surveyor- Hotels
- GBP50000 - GBP65000 per annum + bonus and benefits
- UK, London
- Property & Real Estate, Valuation
- 10th August 2017
- Job Type
One of the leading global consultancies is seeking a Senior Surveyor/Associate Valuer to join their West End Hotel and Leisure team and focus on their UK hotel portfolio. As part of their globally reputable, specialised team you will be exposed to a market that is set to continue to advance despite market fluctuations.
Key duties of the role include:
- Producing Valuation reports using Excel to appraise hotels in the UK
- Building and maintaining long lasting client relationships with retained, and new, international clients
- Reporting to top tier international clients including institutional funds and private equity businesses to provide first-rate valuation advice
- Supervise and mentor more junior members of the team and office
The successful candidate will be MRICS qualified and analytically minded with strong interpersonal skills and experience in valuation. The Valuer will have the opportunity to provide valuation and consultancy advice on the full spectrum of hotels, from Premier Inns to luxury hotels in Hyde Park.
If you meet the above criteria and are interested in this role, please apply with your most updated CV via the provided link.