Service Charge Lead
- GBP45000 - GBP55000 per annum + Bonus + Benefits
- UK, London
- Property & Real Estate, Property Management
- 30th May 2017
- Job Type
One of the largest property owners in the UK, with a £2.5 billion asset portfolio, currently seek a Service Charge Lead to join their London office. With both freehold and leasehold assets, the selected individual will take responsibility and ownership for the management of a service charge and insurance risk of circa £25m, relating to service charges and insurance payable to superior landlords. The ideal candidate will be MRICS qualified.
- To collate a database relating to all service charge and insurance billing.
- To mount targeted service charge and insurance challenges with landlords in order to effectively manage and reduce business risks.
- To act as the identified internal expert for service charge and insurance, both for the property management and FM teams, but also the wider business.
- To strategically manage both the in house property management function and outsourced service charge specialist contractor.
If you have experience of the aforementioned and are interested to apply, please submit your CV.