Senior Research Analyst
- £6,500 - 55,000 per annum + pension, benefits
- UK, London
- Property & Real Estate, Property Research & Economics
- 16th June 2017
- Job Type
A leading global asset management business is looking for a Senior Research Analyst to join their UK Real Estate arm in their London City Office. You will work closely with the fund managers to provide recommendations on fund strategies and influence investment decisions.
Your main roles and responsibilities will include:
- Producing qualitative and quantitative analysis
- Presenting to internal teams as well as at conferences to promote the business's profile
- Developing a house view on the attractiveness of specific property sectors in order to influence investment decisions
This is an excellent opportunity to gain client side experience, with a leading asset management firm, across research analysis and strategy. The successful candidate will be degree educated, with demonstrable experience in UK property research and Capital Markets.