Senior Property Manager
- GBP40000 - GBP45000 per annum
- UK, London
- Property & Real Estate, Property Management
- 7th July 2017
- Job Type
Candidates must have PREVIOUS EXPERIENCE working as a property manager!
Our client are one of the UK's leading leasehold management specialists. Based within the company's head office, individuals will look after a portfolio of high end luxury properties in Central London on behalf of both foreign and domestic investors.
The portfolio is a mix of high end residential properties, including penthouse apartments to boutique mansions and their encompassing grounds. As such, if interested, individuals are expected to be able to demonstrate extreme professionalism.
As a senior property manager you will also be responsible for managing and mentoring a small team. It is essential that professionals possess strong communication and management skills, as well as the following attributes;
- In depth knowledge of service charge budget formulation.
- An acute attention to detail.
- Knowledge and personal experience with section 20 notices and major works.
- Chaired or attended Annual General Meetings and Directors Meetings.
- An ability to deal with difficult people and resolve conflicts effectively.
- Understanding of ground rents
Along with a handsome salary, this property management position brings with it the chance for professionals to work in some of London's most prestigious areas, often working from outside the office.
Those with ambitions of taking the next step in their property management career need only apply.