- Negotiable + Competitive + Benefits
- UK, Oxfordshire
- Property & Real Estate, Town Planning
- 2nd August 2017
- Job Type
A leading property consultancy has recently strengthened their position in the planning world due to the acquisition of a reputable regional property consultancy and as such, my client now requires a proven Senior Planner for the Planning & Development team. You will be exposed to a blue-chip client base, large scale complex projects and a varied workload (residential, commercial, retail and rural etc.)
Key Responsibilities Include:
- Preparing and submitting planning applications.
- Negotiations with local authorities regarding planning applications and other planning related matters.
- Preparing and submitting appeals.
- Supporting junior members of the team.
- Promoting sites through the Local Plan and Neighbourhood Plan processes.
The ideal Senior Planner will be MRTPI qualified with experience in appointing and managing consultants on projects and handling their own caseload of planning applications; applicants from the public sector will also be given full consideration.
The appointed Senior Planner will receive a competitive salary along with additional company benefits. My client displays a clear structure for career progression and will also offer a discretionary bonus.
Please apply with your most recent CV. If you would like to discuss the opportunity in further detail please contact Jason Moore on 0161 457 0105.