SENIOR BLOCK MANAGER
- GBP45000 - GBP50000 per annum
- UK, London
- Property & Real Estate, Property Management
- 24th July 2017
- Job Type
SENIOR BLOCK MANAGER - PRIME ESTATE PORTFOLIO - AWARD WINNING DEVELOPER
Senior Block Manager required for award winning developer.
This company have built an enviable reputation within the industry. They are recognised by industry experts to be among one of the leading developers in England & Wales.
This company listens to is client's and staff alike, they understand it's essential to be flexible in accommodating requests, and by developing and delivering an industry-leading customer service approach, they have become one of the most respected developers in the UK.
They are focused on career development, have fantastic staff retention and invest in all their employees to ensure career progression opportunities are offered at every level.
The ideal senior block manager will have experience managing high end residential developments.
Duties for this position include (but not limited to):
- Management of a residential portfolio situated in and around central London.
- Undertaking regular property inspections.
- Negotiate competitive service contracts.
- Produce service charge budgets for client approval.
- Arrears recovery.
- Production of Section 20 Notices in respect of major works and long term agreements.
- Managing contractors and overseeing all minor and major works.
- Ensuring insurance documents are efficiently administered and where appropriate administer insurance claims.
- Attend client meetings including board meetings, usually out of office hours; Taking minutes where required
The ideal block manager will have:
- Property management experience gained within the residential sector.
- A thorough knowledge of property management software.
- Strong and thorough understanding of the Section 20 process.
- A strong understanding of current property management and leasehold legislation.
- Pleasant, efficient and helpful telephone manner.
- Strong customer service with a proactive attitude.
- AIRPM or higher.
- IOSH/NEBOSH qualifications. (Not essential but preferable)
Please note: CV's submitted by candidates who do not meet the above criteria will not be considered.
This role offers a competitive salary of up to £50,000pa
If you're interested in this opportunity to work for a high end, award winning company, please apply now or contact Benjamin Brazil at Cobalt for further information.