Regional Facilities Manager
- GBP4000 - GBP45000 per annum + vehicle allowance + competitive package
- UK, London
- Property & Real Estate, Facilities Management
- 11th October 2017
- Job Type
Cobalt Recruitment is working with a highly successful managing agent in the search for a Regional Facilities Manager. Due to the level of this hire, candidates would be required to have previous direct line management experience of Building Managers and Facilities Managers. Though the role is predominantly London based, there is however properties in other areas of England such as Essex and Cambridge. Successful candidates will manage a prestigious mixed portfolio of commercial, retail, residential and industrial properties.
Key responsibilities will include;
- Managing service charge budgets and ensure that these budgets have been competitively tendered for.
- Undertaking direct management of your designated property and ensuring that up to date and accurate recordings are kept of FM practices.
- Undertaking frequent FM audits to ensure H&S compliance is displayed consistently.
- Forming relationships with stakeholders, customers and colleagues and ensuring that the highest level of communication is displayed throughout.
As a successful candidate you must display a good understanding of total FM, and possess the ability to bring new ideas to the table. You must be a professional individual, with a big emphasis on delivering a high level of customer service, and also hold a full UK driver's licence. You must have a good understanding of the health and safety legislation, and being IOSH or NEBOSH qualified would be beneficial.
If you believe you are not just your 'tick the box' Facilities Manager and can really implement processes and procedures to the company, then don't hesitate in applying.
If you are interested, please apply online today with your CV