- GBP30000 - GBP40000 per annum + bonus and benefits
- UK, South West & Wales
- Property & Real Estate, Property Management
- 10th August 2017
- Job Type
A retail specialist property consultancy are seeking a Qualified Property Management Surveyor to join their Asset and Property Management team in their Bristol office. The independent firm manage a commercial property portfolio worth over £2bn and have recently completed large scale transactions with some of the leading retailers in the UK.
The key duties for the role include:
- Working within the Asset and Property Management team to predominantly manage non-trading retail properties in the South West
- Liaising with a range of impressive retailer clients including Marks and Spencer and Tesco, as well as several high net worth individuals
- Overseeing a property administrator efficiency of rent and service charges, rent payments and arrears
- Responsibility for day to day running of properties including settling, managing and reporting on annual maintenance
- Undertaking and delivering regular building reports and inspections
- Experience with lease renewals, rent reviews and lettings, disposals and acquisitions
This is a great opportunity for a Property Manager to join a reputable, specialised real estate company managing a range of impressive retail assets. The ideal candidate will be target driven and able to work at pace and there will be promising potential for career progression within the company.
If you are interested in this role, and meet the above requirements, please submit your CV via the provided link.